Internal Account Manager - Rest of the World
Internal Account Manager, EMEAA
Scientia the global market leader in timetabling and resource scheduling software solutions for Higher Education, Government and Private sectors, is recruiting a new Internal Account Manager.
With close to 500 customers in over 34 countries and 6 continents, we are proud to list many of the best universities in the world amongst our customers.
This fast paced position is part of the EMEAA sales team, building customer awareness, advocacy and satisfaction levels with English speaking clients internationally.
Our next Internal Account Manager will:
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or have the appropriate industry experience;
- Be customer focused, with excellent customer service skills;
- Have experience of utilising and exploiting a modern CRM system
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have Strong outbound B2B telephone sales skills
- Be Highly organised, and able to maintain a calm, professional, analytical disposition in a stressful environment;
- Have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
While the following will make you stand out:
- Proven experience in the education sales industry
- · Have evidence of successful achievement as part of a sales or marketing team;
Interested? Email your CV and Cover Letter to our recruitment team now.
Read on for further specifics on this great opportunity to join our team
- In conjunction with the Sales/account Manager, agree marketing and sales strategy and implement accordingly for the designated territory, within agreed budgets;
- Plan and organise activities, in conjunction with External sales/Account Manager to ensure achievement of the sales plan;
- Support the External sales team with prospecting for new opportunities, and by ensuring attendance by existing customers at regional and national events;
- Generate, build and maintain close working relationships with institutions in the designated territory;
- Work with sales team to build collateral and programs around specific offers that can be sold directly by internal sales;
- Book a minimum of x face to face visits per week – KPI xx per month – for the external sales/Account Manager (metrics to be agreed);
- Manage customer complaints and cancellations in line with company guidelines
- Manage customer debts in line with company guidelines;
- Maintain client CRM data, and follow up on all leads. Manage the renewals process for the region and ensure all renewal data is recorded and tracked within the CRM System;
- Create regional product launch plans – working with Product Managers and Sales team;
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to the Sales/account Manager and other departments;
- Regularly review and maintain online content, and produce regular online news items for website/blog/twitter;
- Ensure timely and accurate qualitative and quantitative reporting, fulfilling the requirements of CRM and the Sales/account Manager to agreed reporting cycles;
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the products in order to effectively sell the features, advantages and benefits to customers;
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the status of the role as directed by the Sales/account Manager.